- Segment switching = provides a choice between ring illumination and segment illumination for closer inspection of different surface structures.
- As it is lightweight, compact and highly flexible this stand magnifier is extremely versatile.
- Particularly scratch-proof lens with high visual comfort.
- Optimum swivel range of magnifier head due to gooseneck stand in combination with biaxial lens mounting.
- Comfortable positioning due to ergonomic “magnifier grip”.
- Economical due to low power consumption as power requirement is only 5W, service life of LED approx. 50,000 hours.
- Aspheric PXM® lightweight lens, cera-tec® coated for a distortion-free image with edge-to-edge sharpness.
- Switch between ring illumination and segment illumination for examining surfaces.
- Illumination near point for shadow-free illumination: 3.5 cm.
- Illumination level: approx. 6000 lx (at a working distance of 150 mm) – provides full illumination power immediately.
- Gooseneck design with protective cover for improved hygiene.
- Secured via table clamp.
- Supplied with power adapter for EU, GB, US, AUS.
- Cable length: 3 m.
Table base 27819
- Steel, black finish, weight 2 kg.
- Only suitable for item 2781.