- Particularly suitable for reading over long periods of time and for users who cannot hold magnifiers freely (e.g. age-related shaking or Parkinson‘s disease).
- Magnifier heads with a diameter greater than 58 mm (Item No. 15539-, 15549-, 15599-) are fitted with a retractable red reading line for easier line orientation and increased reading speed.
- The rectangular magnifier heads (Item No. 15806-, 15826-) are equipped with a supplementary swivel lens for additional magnification.
- Particularly scratch-proof lens with high visual comfort.
- Choice of 3 different colour temperatures via filters.
- Aspheric PXM® lightweight lens, cera-tec® coated for a
distortion-free image with edge-to-edge sharpness.
- Details relating to magnification/ dioptre value/ recommended eye-lens distance are stated on all magnifier heads.
- Bright, even illumination of the reading text provided by enclosed magnifier heads made from a light material.
- To achieve a uniform reading distance, Eschenbach Optik recommends using the system varioPLUS in combination with a reading stand