- Monocular reading glasses with magnifying lenses and visually appealing, discreet design.
- The thickness of the lens is only 4.5 mm and this means that the lens strength is inconspicuous. This ensures a high level of acceptability when wearing in public e.g. for reading the menu in a restaurant.
- Particularly scratch-proof lenses with high visual and wearing comfort.
- The half-eye design facilitates orientation above the eyewear.
- Maximum protection of lenses against mechanical influences and dust is provided by high-precision, diffractive nanostructures on the insides of the lenses.
- Aspheric PXM® lightweight lens, cera-tec® coated for a distortion-free image with edge-to-edge sharpness.
- Lens thickness only 4.5 mm.
- Weight only 20 g.
- Opposite lens is frosted.
- The spring-hinged frame has adjustable temples, soft pads and easily adjustable pad arms.