. Great value illuminated pocket magnifier with NF filament bulb.
. Ideal for reading small print at home and on the move, e.g. when searching for telephone numbers or looking at prices in the supermarket.
1. Aspheric PXM® lightweight lens for a
distortion-free image with edge-to-edge sharpness.
2.Batteries are very handy to change – when the battery compartment is opened, the upper and lower sections of the housing remain connected via a hinge and can be easily closed again.
3. Bulb: NF lens bulb 2.5 V, 250 mA, E10.
4. Replacement bulb: Order No. 1544.
5. Defined focusing distance: in the case of all aspheric magnifiers and reading magnifiers from Eschenbach Optik the focusing distance (aE: distance from the eye to the virtual image) is precisely 400 mm. The image can therefore be seen clearly with readers which have an addition of +2.5 dpt.
6. Optoform equipement available.