1.Contrast enhanced vision and reduction in glare through absorption of the short-wave, energy-rich ultraviolet and blue components of the spectrum.
2.The use of cut-off filters is recommended in particular for conditions such as retinitis pigmentosa, macular degeneration, albinism, optic atrophy, aphakia.
3. The contrast-enhancing cut-off filter clip-ons are attached to the correction frame and can simply be flipped up where necessary.
4. Glasses made of particularly lightweight cr 39-plastic for a distortion-free image.
5. Optical efficiency: ±0 dpt.
6. Available with 450 nm, 511 nm, 527 nm, 550 nm cut-off, with or without polarisation.
7. The lenses have screw attachment, they are not riveted.
8. An ophthalmologic prescription is required before health
insurance will meet the costs.
9. Supplied with soft case.
10. Display and Optoform equipement available.