Optical Assistant Required March 2021
Nolke Opticians are seeking a Fulltime optical assistant. An individual with strong customer service skills to fill the position of Optical Assistant, Frame stylist in our busy practice.
Duties to include:
- Proving Excellent front line Customer Service.
- Frame selection and styling consultations.
- Scheduling Appointments.
- Reception work and maintaining computerised patient records.
- Training will be provided to work in optical lab, frame repairs and lens recommendations.
- Experience is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
Please download our application form below.
Completed forms to be scanned and forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to covid restrictions we would prefer if applications were sent in electronically rather than handed in to the practice. Applicants can include their own cv but we will consider our application form essential.
We are looking for an individual who:
- Has a minimum of 2 years retail or customer service experience.
- Has completed the Leaving Certificate or equivalent standard of education.
- Can provide a high level of customer service to our customers.
- Possesses Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Can work well within a team.
- Has excellent computer skills with ability to learn new systems quickly.