The purpose of digital hearing aids is to help individuals with hearing loss communicate better and live life without limitations. Today`s hearing aids come with advanced technology that help individuals hear conversation even in the most challenging listening situations.
At Nolke Opticians and hearing care we work with the world’s best hearing aid manufactures. We provide first class hearing aids with the latest technology to meet your individual unique needs and lifestyles. We also provided assistive listening devices such us; remote control, devices to help with television and the telephone and devices to help in challenging listening situations.
Our flexi trail options
Discover the best way to manage your hearing care
Get a real-world assessment
The hearing test doesn’t stop when you leave the clinic. Over a period of two weeks, you can wear the hearing aids in the places your live, work and play. During this time, you’ll receive personalized tips and advice on how to integrate hearing aids into your daily life, gain insight into your acoustic lifestyle and rate your hearing experiences in-the-moment using the Remote Plus app1 on your smartphone. Your input, positive or negative, is combined with other information, such as how long you wore the hearing aids and which sound environments you spend time in.
Hearing instrument verification
- We fit all our hearing aids using evidence base practice, adhering to industry guidelines and protocols.
- We perform free style (Speech mapping) using real ear measurements, validated prescription formulas, such as national acoustic laboratory (NAL-NL2) and The Desired Sensation Level (DSL. v5.).
Follow-up and ongoing support
- After your fitting we offer a courtesy call after three days to all our clients to ensure that there are no problems.
- 6 weeks follow- up appointment to check your progress with your new hearing aids. Further fine-tuning or adjustments can be made in this appointment if necessary.
- To ensure your are fully satisfied with your hearing aids we offer free after care services.
- Please be aware that you are more than welcome to contact us should any problems occur before or in-between follow-up periods.
Free after care services
- We offer free after care services on all our hearing aids.
- All our hearing aids come with a two to four years warranty; this covers mechanical or electrical problems with the hearing aids. Any physical damage or if the hearing aid is lost or stolen is not covered by this warranty, we recommend hearing aids be insured as soon as possible on purchase by contacting your bank or home insurance services.
- Free comprehensive Annual Hearing Screening.
- To ensure that you are completely satisfied with your hearing aids we offer a 60 days money back guarantee.
Type and style of hearing aids
Hearing aids come in many different sizes, shapes, colours and performance levels.
Invisible-In-The Canal (IIC)
Single sided hearing loss
Cros hearing aids
Rechargeable hearing aids
Our rechargeable hearing aids provide excellent sound quality even in the most challenging listing situations.
Hassel free, discreet and comfortable rechargeable hearing aids with the latest technology available in our practice, find out more.
Book your free no obligation hearing assessment.
Brands we work with
- Siemens (Signia)