Can you believe its November 2021 ! –
- In short, Nolke opticians are designated an essential business and we are open normal opening hours.
- We are a service provider, not a retailer (Dispensing spectacles requires an optical assistant present) and as such request all visits to the store are by appointment. This is because not all frames are suited to every face / eye and we need to sanitize all frames after trying them on.
- We close 1-2 pm for lunch and cleaning.
- If you need to book an appointment – we ask you kindly to phone us on 051 855638. Online bookings are handy for you – but we prefer to discuss your needs over the phone. This helps with:
- Confirming your needs – Examination with dispense or dispensing only.
- Note that all visits to the practice are best dealt with by appointment. This will allow us provide you with the best customer service experience, in a safe environment without having too many additional people in store.
- All of our frames are sanitized after trying on. Dispensing appointments are carried out with one of our optical assistants who will provide a frame styling service.
- PRSI / medical card approval also needs to be pre-approved before your appointment.
- Emergency bookings – we will try accommodate you for emergency examination / dispensing on request. We endeavor to keep available slots every day to allow for this. Calling us in advance will obviously help us better plan for your needs and ensure your visit is appropriate.
- ** NEW OPTOS CAMERA **
- 200 Degree retinal images
- Without dilating your pupil.
- half a second per eye
- Minimal optician contact.
- The widest retinal image possible
- in addition to our OCT camera this allows us the
best retinal imaging available in any optical practice.
- Cost to patient is
- €40 for Optomap image
- €20 for OCT scan
- €50 for both OCT and Optomap.